Pitch for the Disabled (ONLY with regular cash on delivery)
The pitch designed for disabled people (without slopes and very close to the service building), is located in the highest and most panoramic area. Only persons with a regular disabled person’s badge may park there. Large (64 sqm) and comfortable for your holiday with electrical connection via a dedicated column, for easy recharging.
Vehicles can park on their own pitch or in the entrance car park. Sanitary facilities including hot showers, sinks and sinks, including external ones.
The pitch includes:
- Panoramic lake view from above.
- Dedicated route and pitch for the disabled.
- Electrical connection via dedicated column.
- Evening lighting with dedicated lantern.
Camping services included:
- Service for the loading of drinking water and waste water discharge.
- Sanitary facilities including hot showers, sinks and sinks, including external ones.
Pets are allowed , but they must be kept on a leash and looked after at all times.
As a courtesy to our other guests, it is required to clean up your pet’s needs.